Friday, September 19, 2008

Sneaking Away

I'm typing one-handed while nursing and supervising the 2 older boys are in the tub so not exactly sneaking away. The most recent news from the tub is, "Mommy, Mr. Cubby is putting a washcloth on me for no reason."

It's been a long time since my last post but I've been busy. Yesterday I got a hicky on my shoulder from our baby girl. So mothers beware. Tank tops and hungry babies are not to be mixed. The thing is, I didn't even realize she had latched to my shoulder. That's how nuts it is around here.

Also of note from yesterday, I was stabbed in the ankle with a fork. True. I got a baby hicky and a stab wound all in the same day. Our toddler, who refuses to use toddler utensils because he wants to be like the rest of us, dropped his "big boy" fork from his high chair. The high chair doesn't look that high, but if I were to judge based on the velocity of the fork when it pierced my skin, I'd say the high chair is approximately 97 feet tall. And yes, there was blood.

The twins are doing great, BTW. Our boy looks more like Pootie-Poot every day - only not evil. And the sun rises and sets around our dear baby girl... literally. She's awake for both events.

Sunday is pancake breakfast at church. Woo hoo. AND we're having dinner at my brother's tommorrow and dinner at my mom-in-law's on Sunday. What a great weekend, right? No cooking!

Oh, and P.S. Today the twins turn 5 months old. Happy birthday, guys!

No comments: