Tuesday, October 9, 2007

5 weeks and 3 days Pregnant

They way they calculate pregnancy is so confusing but according to the pregnancy calculator I found online I'm 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. The morning sickness started early this time. With Mr. Cubby, it started at about 6 weeks, got worse through 9 weeks and then started getting better. This time it started up all of a sudden on Saturday - so at exactly 4 weeks and 6 days. The tiredness has been pronounced. I nap everyday when Mr. Cubby naps. I'll sleep as long as the kid will let me.

My new best friend is the Relief Band (tm). It looks like a watch but it delivers little shocks to the nerves in the wrist and hand. It's quite miraculous in the way that it reduces my morning sickness from imminent trip to the bathroom to feeling slightly car sick.

Pregnancy predictions:
After concenratating his thoughts on my belly, Will announced that I'm having two babies, a boy and a girl. He said that it's a pattern and he's confident in his prediction. Not sure about the pattern but happy that he's confident.
John predicts three girls.
I predict three girls. (My Aunt Joan has been praying for triplets on her side of the family since my mom announced her pregnancy with me).
My mom predicts three girls.

No comments: