Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound today. I'm forbidden from revealing the number of babies but I can say that what we saw was amazing, a miracle, and super cool. I love, love, love seeing the tiny heartbeat so early on. It's so incredible that at just 6 weeks (4 actual weeks of gestation for the baby) we could see that little heart beating away.

The good news is that the ultrasound indicated a healthy pregnancy. The sad news is that I have to leave The Midwives. Our new insurance doesn't cover them. Please say a prayer that I'll be able to find a good doctor. They're very hard to find these days. One of the OB's recommended to me spent time working with Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity in India so I have some hope for her. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: