Thursday, September 13, 2007

3X a day

It was a great run. I think I had nearly a full week, maybe two, of productivity. I wasn't tired. I wasn't depressed. It wasn't hard for me to socialize with people. I felt human. The kicker is that I was on Lupron... and even low doses of Estrace for a while. Wow. But not so much anymore. I started swinging back toward exhaustion yesterday. Last night I sat on the couch for several hours unable to motivate myself to do anything more than eat cookies (I baked them two days ago during my productive phase) and watch Ghost Hunter reruns... that weren't that great the first time around.

*sigh*

Tomorrow I have my second ultrasound. Checking the lining and estrodiol levels. Hope all is OK. I've been forgetting whether or not I've been taking my Estrace lately. When in doubt I take one, better to have too much uterine lining I figure.

Only a few more days until the transfer. I start the huge shots on Saturday if the ultrasound goes well. Then the hardest part - the 2 week wait.

No comments: